Team DRB: Safety First!
Ever since COVID-19 popped up and began to impact our daily lives, we’ve had to consider our safety and how our own behavior can impact others. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that the virus spreads mainly through close contact from person-to-person in respiratory droplets from someone who is infected but can also spread by a person touching a surface that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or perhaps eyes.
As we prepare to return to work, it’s important to understand these principles and to follow the guidance that the CDC has provided. Here’s how TeamDRB is helping to keep us safe:
1) IF YOU FEEL SICK, stay home. Don’t come to the office or go anywhere else! Contact your medical provider. If you start to feel sick during the workday, contact HR IMMEDIATELY. Employees who develop symptoms while in the office will be isolated and asked to go home.
2) When you arrive to the building, put on your mask before you get to the front door. We are not required to wear masks while sitting at our desk, but will be required to wear one should we move around the office. All employees will be provided with gloves and masks, if they don’t have their own.
3) There will be a checkpoint at the main lobby area and the top of the stairwell. We will all have our temperatures taken and will be asked if we are experiencing, or have in the last 72 hours experienced, any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the CDC. In the event any employee has a temperature or has experienced any of the listed symptoms, they will not be permitted to work in the office.
4) There should be no more than two people in an elevator at a time and employees are encouraged to wear masks while riding in an elevator with another person. The back stairwell is available to any employee that is not comfortable using the elevator. There will be a check in station set up at both entrances.
5) As you make your way from the lobby to our office, observe the signs and remember them! Be mindful, don’t touch anything you don’t have to with your bare hands. Wash your hands frequently, avoid touching your face, and keep 6 feet of space when near others.
6) Once you get into DRB, you’ll notice that we have hand sanitizer, gloves, paper towels and masks at the main entrance and distributed throughout. We will also be installing wall mounted hand sanitizer stations throughout the office. Building management will be installing wall mounted hand sanitizer stations near the elevators on each floor and has a crew cleaning and disinfecting twice a day.
7) The rows and aisles on the sales floors have been turned into one direction with arrows marking the flow of traffic. Social distancing of six feet is required at all times while in the office. Employees cannot congregate while in the office, including at each other’s cubicles.
8) Everyone who is going to return should bring with them all office equipment that they took home (i.e. headsets, laptop, keyboard, mouse, etc.). For the time being, we will not allow use of the microwaves, toaster ovens, refrigerators, plates, cups or utensils, so plan accordingly. Use of the breakroom is limited to one employee at a time and always remember 6 feet separation, and keep that mask on while away from your desk!
9) When using the restroom, please be extra considerate while taking care to wash your hands carefully and avoid touching handles with bare hands. All restrooms throughout the suite will be restricted to one person at a time. If you are waiting to enter the restroom we ask that you stand six feet away from the door until it is your turn.
Bottom line: Don’t come to work if you’re sick or if you’ve been around someone who is sick. Wash your hands often, keep your distance from others at all times, cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze or cough or when you are around others, and clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces. These are simple guidelines that the CDC has suggested, that DRB Capital has implemented, and that will help keep us all safe as we return to work.
If you have any questions or concerns please direct them to your supervisor. Hope to see you soon!
Looking for a new opportunity?
Exciting things are always happening here at DRB Capital, and if you enjoy giving back and donating your time for a good cause, you may very well just be a perfect fit for our team. Learn more about the current openings we have available and submit a resume for consideration.
Ready to Advance Your Career?
As we prepare to return to work, it’s important to understand CDC principles and to follow the guidance of the CDC and other authorities. TeamDRB is helping to keep us safe. Safety First!
If you are a resident of the European Union or the United Kingdom, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
DRB is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status. Please note, benefits may change.
If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call (800) 717-1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
©2023 DRB Capital, LLC. DRB Capital and the circular logo is a trademark of DRB Capital, LLC.