Team DRB: Halloween
The first holiday of the fall season is also a favorite for Team DRB, Halloween! The days of trick-or-treating for neighborhood kids may be temporarily put on hold due to COVID-19, but that doesn’t mean the fun has to stop. Although kids may not be able to show off their costumes to the full extent, there’s still plenty to do with close friends or family. From visiting pumpkin patches, to apple picking and going to haunted houses, there’s still room for celebration for kids and adults to partake in.
While we recall past Halloween fun days at the office below, there are other activities many will be doing this year, see the list under these images.
Fun Activities to Do:
- Get creative and create custom Halloween costumes- there are plenty of ideas on Pinterest & TikTok!
- Swap scary stories- gather a small group and exchange creepy tales!
- Go to a haunted house- Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios in Orlando is a favorite for Team DRB members, it is now open and following COVID-19 safety guidelines
- Play candy corn bingo
- Have a mummy race
- Read Halloween books
- Build a life-size spider web
- Bake some spooktacular cookies
- Have a Halloween movie marathon- Hulu has a great selection called “Huluween”
- Craft some DIY Halloween masks
- Construct a Halloween obstacle course
- Play Halloween charade
- Prepare Halloween goodie bags- place a couple of treats in a Ziploc and drop them in front of neighbors’ doors
- Create some DIY ghost pinatas
- Create origami Jack-o-lanterns
- Go apple picking
- Go on a pumpkin patch excursion
- Make a candy wreath
- Decorate your house for the holiday
- Carve some pumpkins
Looking for a new opportunity?
Exciting things are always happening here at DRB Capital, and if you enjoy giving back and donating your time for a good cause, you may very well just be a perfect fit for our team. Learn more about the current openings we have available and submit a resume for consideration.
Ready to Advance Your Career?
As we prepare to return to work, it’s important to understand CDC principles and to follow the guidance of the CDC and other authorities. TeamDRB is helping to keep us safe. Safety First!
If you are a resident of the European Union or the United Kingdom, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
DRB is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status. Please note, benefits may change.
If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call (800) 717-1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
©2023 DRB Capital, LLC. DRB Capital and the circular logo is a trademark of DRB Capital, LLC.