Team DRB 2019 New Year’s Resolutions
DRB Capital team members were asked for their resolutions for the new year, there were many different and creative responses.
Countless New Year’s resolutions are made every year. Most people will include items such as lose weight, go to the gym more frequently, eat better, give more to charity, spend more time with family, and make more money.
The concept of making new year’s resolutions may have begun 4,000 years with ancient Babylonians, continued with ancient Romans, and is alive today with 45% of Americans usually making some kind of resolution for the new year. Only 8%, however, report successfully keeping them.
When DRB Capital team members were asked for their resolutions for the new year, there were many different and creative responses for 2019.
The following are some of Team DRB’s New Year’s resolutions:
– “My 2019 resolutions are: Use my cell phone less, read more books, eat less meat, drink less soda, do more cardio such as walking more, see more matinee movies, indulge in Taco Tuesdays only once a month.” – Greg, Team DRB Member.
– One DRB team members mentioned the following. “My 2019 resolutions are: Laugh more and clap more.”
– “Be healthier overall, be more environmentally friendly, spend more time outside.” – Mentioned by Phillipe, Team DRB member.
– “Only eat junk food on Sundays, drink more water, complain less, stop biting my nails, wash my car more often!” – Olivia, Team DRB member.
– S.B., Team DRB member says: “More Walking. More Sleeping. More Music. Less being indoors. More being outside. Less Red Meat. More Chicken. Less Black clothing. More Color for my Wardrobe. Less Stressed. More Meditation.”
– Alex from Team DRB says “In 2019, I resolve to: Make overall healthier food choices. Read 18 non-fiction books. Be more mindful and appreciative of my family and to be more present in each moment (ditch the mobile phone). Play more board and card games with my kids. Identify the challenges that most impact our business and focus time and effort there. “
We’ll look at these again in 2020 and see how the team fared.
Do you have any resolutions you’d like to share? Let us know on Facebook, Twitter, or Linkedin! We’ll award one lucky person with a $25 cash gift card on February 28th, 2019 just for sharing their thoughts and using the hashtag #DRBCAP2019.
Ready to Advance Your Career?
VISIT OUR OTHER
As we prepare to return to work, it’s important to understand these principles and to follow the guidance that the CDC has provided. Here’s how TeamDRB is helping to keep us safe. Watch our Team DRB: Safety First! Video. Watch video here.
If you are a resident of the European Union, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
DRB is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status. Please note, benefits may change.
©2020 DRB Capital, LLC. DRB Financial Solutions, DRB Capital, USClaims, CRG Financial, Producer Advance and the circular logos are trademarks of DRB Capital, LLC.